Drive more business with Social Selling on LinkedIn!
- Your LinkedIn profile and personal brand is key to Social Selling success.
- 7 seconds is all you need to impress a prospect!
Times have changed, and so has the sales model
When used well, LinkedIn is a goldmine for B2B businesses. To attract today’s buyer, the dialogue and selling approach needs to shift.
A strong personal brand is essential!
There are 3 things, that your personal brand and LinkedIn profile must do:
- Build authority and credibility
- Describe and show how you would solve your prospects’ problems
- Increase trust and engagement
7 steps to attracting a prospect with Social Selling
- Be found: Consider which keywords others’ search for
- Why your story: What separates you from competitors?
- Credibility: Display and show proof of your credibility, expertise, and experience
- Ideal clients: Make sure, that you speak to your ideal clients and their problems
- Call to action: Let the interested person know what to do next
- Authority: Demonstrate your authority using various resources
- Stand out: Stand out using media, pictures, graphics, etc.
Remember, people connect with people.
Social Selling on LinkedIn – the method
This article is written with inspiration from Top Dog Social Media.