This article gives you a better clue about why marketing automation is a good idea to use, how marketing automation creates a return of investment, and why marketing automation is an essential part of your future company strategy.
What is marketing automation?
Through marketing automation, you can track and analyze your leads, click rates, and what your target audience finds most interesting. Thereby, get data about your target audience’s behavior on your website.
Marketing automation is, etc.:
- A valuable software, which contributes to data analysis’ and the managing of your marketing activities
- A valuable insight into your target audience
- Collect data to stimulate your target audience, if your marketing automation is connected with your CRM-system
- Is intended to streamline and make your marketing flows more efficient – like a flow of mails
- 86% of marketers consider “ease of use” to be the most important factor when evaluating automation tools.
The value of marketing automation
You may think it is hard to implement marketing automation in your company and yes it can be – we know some of the reasons why:
- 91% of marketing automation users agree it is “very important” to the overall success of their online marketing activities
- Experience a 61% increase in your lead generation
- 81% manage to retain their current costumers better through their work with marketing automation.
The future is marketing automation
According to Chris Martin from Active Campaign, it is important to make work efficient while you give your target audience love through excellent content marketing. Marketing automation is about sending the correct e-mails to your customers or advertise towards the right audience at the right time.
Just some last tips:
If you consider marketing automation remember:
- Brainstorm – what is your overall purpose?
- How do you want your customers to react?
- What is your price pr. prospects when you advertise?
- Use Google Analytics to collect data.